Abstracts as original research and reviews on congress topics will be accepted for evaluation. Abstracts should only be submitted in TURKISH and ENGLISH via online submission system. Authors are also advised to proofread their abstract because abstracts will be reproduced from the online submission. Any error in spelling, grammar or data will appear online or in print.
The congress, which will be attended by invited speakers from at least 5 different countries, is “international” according to the relevant regulations. Only oral presentations will be made at the congress. The paper submitted and presented at the congress will be published in TURKISH and ENGLISH in e-book after the end of the congress.
July 17- October 01, 2023 Abstract Submission Dates
October 15, 2023 Notification of Acceptance/Rejection of Abstracts
October 10, 2023 Full-text Submission Deadline
Abstract Submission Guidelines
- Abstracts should be prepared using the Abstract Template.
- Academic titles should not be used in author names.
- Names should be written in lowercase letters with only the first letter in uppercase without abbreviations.
- The names and addresses of the institutions where the authors work should be specified.
- Only the first letter of the title should be uppercase (Abbreviations are exceptional).
- The aim, method, results, conclusion, and keywords should be written in the abstract.
- Abstract should not exceed 350 words except for the title, author names and surnames.
- Abbreviations should be defined the first time they appear in your text.
- Abstract submission deadline is September 01, 2023. The online system will be closed automatically on the announced date.
- At least one of the presenters must be registered to the conference for the review process of submitted abstracts.
Abstracts that do not comply with any of these articles will not be evaluated regardless of their content.
Abstracts are evaluated and selected according to double-blind peer reviews by the scientific committee. As a result of the evaluation made by the referee board, the owners of the papers will be informed via e-mail until September 15, 2023 if they are eligible to present or not.
There will be 10 minutes of presentation time, including discussion, for each oral presentation, and the number of slides in presentations can be a maximum of 10. Each congress registration will contain a maximum of 2 oral presentations.
August 01 – November 07 2023
July 17– October 01 2023
Abstract Submission Start – End date
October 15 2023
Notification of Acceptance/Rejection of Abstracts
November 03 2023
Deadline for Abstract Authors’ Registration
November 07 2023
Last Day of Congress Registration
November 09-10 2023
December 10 2023
Full-text Submission Deadline